Call 972.392.9300 Option 2 to Schedule Pick Up
- All brush and bulk pick up will be scheduled on Thursday and Fridays.
- Call by 5pm Tuesday for same week pick up on Thursday or Friday.
- 6 cu. yd. limit per pick up.
- 24 cu. yd. limit per year
- Place Brush and Bulk Waste curbside by 7am Thursday morning for your scheduled pick up.
- Please call CWD customer service for pick up of brush and bulky items in excess of 6 cu. yd.
- Individual brush limbs may not exceed 15 feet in length, 6 inches in diameter and 50 lbs.
Acceptable Brush and Bulk Items
- Kitchen Appliances
- Washing Machines, Dryers
- Yard Tools (must be tagged as "bulk item")
- Bundled carpet 4 foot lengths
(not to exceed 50 lbs.)
- Water Heaters
Fence panels 4x6
- Refrigerators (refrigerant must be removed and certified with a tag on the appliance)
- Toys (must be tagged as "bulk item")
Unacceptable Brush and Bulk Items
- Construction or remodeling debris
- Hazardous Waste ie: paint, motor oil and pool chemicals
Please contact Wylie Code Enforcement (972.516.6440) to report an abandoned/vacant property that has an extraordinary amount of bulk waste that was left when the last tenant moved out and neglected to place a call for service.