CLICK HERE FOR PRICING & CLASS TYPES
WFR wants people to be prepared, especially those families with swimming pools or those living with family members with health problems. Class dates are listed below.
You may call 972-442-8110 to register or email us. If emailing us, please include the names of everyone participating, email addresses, and phone numbers for each participating individual. Children ages 8 and up may also participate.
Dates of upcoming classes for 2015 are as follows:
Two free classes will be offered during the summer months. These dates will be announced at a later date.
- February 16, 2015-6:00 p.m.; Instructor: Billy Bradshaw
- April 13, 2015-6:00 p.m.; Instructor: Michael Towne
- June 13, 2015-9:00 a.m. (FREE)
- June 16, 2015-6:00 p.m.; Instructor: Randall Barber
- June 18, 2015-6:00 p.m. (FREE)
- August 11, 2015-6:00 p.m.; Instructor: Billy Bradshaw
- October 13, 2015-6:00 p.m.; Instructor: Michael Towne
- December 1, 2015-6:00 p.m.; Instructor: Randall Barber
Class locations are held at the Public Safety Building (the old city hall), 2000 N. Hwy. 78, Wylie, TX 75098.
Duration of class times varies on the class type, the number of participants and the number of questions asked during classes. A typical CPR/First aid -- four hours; Healthcare Provider -- two hours; CPR only -- three hours.
Meet our Lead Instructors:
Katy Willoughby Billy Bradshaw