- Retirement benefits with Texas Municipal Retirement System. Contributions by payroll deduction. Employee contributes at 7% level. City matches 2-1. Mandatory.
- Deferred Compensation - Nationwide, Valic and Morgan Stanley. The City does not contribute. Employee contributions by pre-tax payroll deduction. Optional.
- Health/Dental/Vision/Prescription insurance. City pays full premium for employee, 50% of dependent premium. PPO plan with United Healthcare.
- Flexible Benefits - allows for pre-tax deduction for health insurance premiums and deferred compensation. Optional.
- Flexible Spending Account
- Dependent Care Reimbursement Account
- Life insurance - 2X annual salary. Fully paid by City.
- Long-Term Disability for all full-time City employees.
- Nine paid holidays: New Years Day, Good Friday, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day and Friday following, Christmas Eve, and Christmas Day.
- Vacation/Sick leave - accrues each full pay period.
- Bereavement leave, military leave, jury duty leave.
- Worker's compensation benefits.
- Tuition reimbursement. $1,000 per year.
- Direct Deposit - City of Wylie Payroll will deposit employee paycheck to any bank accepting wire transfers. Optional.
- Family and Medical Leave Policy as described by federal legislation.
- Free Recreation Center Employee Membership
- City pays every two weeks. (26 pay periods per year)