- Pirate Cove Playground
- Picnic Pavilions
- Drinking fountain*
- Restrooms located at the Softball Plaza*
- Hike/bike trails (West trail is .6 miles/East Trail is .75 miles)
- Sand Volleyball Courts (2)
- Basketball Court (1)
- Softball Fields (4) - lighted
- Multipurpose/Soccer Fields (9) - lighted
- Concession stands with restrooms (2)*
- Tennis Courts (8) – lighted
Tennis courts are jointly maintained between Wylie ISD and the City of Wylie Parks and Recreation Division. Wylie ISD has first priority of these courts for school activities on Mondays through Fridays from 9 AM until 6 PM or any other scheduled school tournaments and events.
Courts for public use are on a first come, first serve basis on Mondays - Fridays from 6 PM until 12 AM; on Saturdays and Sundays from 6 AM until 12 AM; or when not in use by the Wylie ISD.
For court maintenance questions and/or Wylie ISD scheduled use, please contact the Wylie ISD Athletics Department at 972-429-2400 or 972-429-2407. For tennis court lighting questions, or to reserve an athletic amenity please contact Parks and Recreation at 972-516-6340 or email: Parks and Recreation.
*Restrooms at the Founders Park soccer plaza will remain closed through the first week of March due to the anticipation of freezing weather. The restrooms in the softball plaza will remain open unless winter advisories require its closing.