- Pirate Cove Playground
- Picnic Pavilions (may be used on a first come, first serve basis only)
- Drinking fountain*
- Restrooms located at the Softball Plaza*
- Hike/bike trails (West trail is .6 miles/East Trail is .75 miles)
- Sand Volleyball Courts (2 lighted until 10:00 pm every evening)
- Basketball Court (1 lighted until 10:00 pm every evening)
- Softball Fields (4) - lighted
- Multipurpose/Soccer Fields (9) - lighted
- Concession stands with restrooms (2)*
- Tennis Courts (8) – lighted
Tennis courts are jointly maintained between Wylie ISD and the City of Wylie Parks and Recreation Division. Wylie ISD has first priority of these courts for school activities on Mondays through Fridays from 9 AM until 6 PM or any other scheduled school tournaments and events.
Tennis Courts for public use are on a first come, first serve basis on Mondays - Fridays from 6 PM until 12 AM; on Saturdays and Sundays from 6 AM until 12 AM; or when not in use by the Wylie ISD.
For tennis court questions please contact the Parks and Recreation Division at 972-516-6340 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Please note that the restroom facilities and water fountains at Founders Park close due to winterization December through the first week of March every winter. The restrooms in the softball plaza will remain open unless winter advisories require its closing.