949 Hensley Lane
Monday - Friday, 7:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. (excluding holidays)
To report an emergency at any other time: contact the Wylie Police Department dispatcher, 972.442.8171.
Services and/or programs:
- Pothole patching
- Major street patching, milling, grinding, and/or level lifting of the pavement to eliminate standing water
- Alley grading
- Crack sealing
- Fallen tree removal
- Shoulder maintenance
- Street sweeping
- Guard rail repair
- Severe weather response – snow/ice street sanding and high water barricading
- Concrete alley/street repair/reconstruction
- Asphalt street rehabilitation
The electric companies, either Farmers Electric or Oncor Electric, maintain the street lights in Wylie.
To report an outage to Oncor go to WWW.Oncorstreetlight.com or
To report an outage to Farmers Electric you will need the pole number, starting with "L" and call 800-541-2662.
The Street Division provides for the safe, convenient, and efficient flow of vehicular and pedestrian traffic within the city. This function is implemented through:
Maintaining and operating school zone signals and signs.
- Providing information to, and regulating the actions of, motorists and pedestrians using signs and markings.
The Street Division works very closely with the City of Wylie Police Department to apprehend graffiti vandals in the act of defacing property.
Return to top