Sign up for a library card online to access our digital library. Access ebooks, audiobooks, magazines and other online resources.
Sign up today.
Smith Public Library awarded CARES Act grant to advance digital equity.
Is the library open?
Yes. The library is operating under our regular hours.
|Monday||10 AM - 8 PM|
|Tuesday||10 AM - 8 PM|
|Wednesday||10 AM - 8 PM|
|Thursday||10 AM - 8 PM|
|Friday||10 AM - 5 PM|
|Saturday||10 AM - 5 PM|
Can I get my items at the drive-through?
Yes. We are offering drive-through pickup for arrived holds. Once you have received your notification that your items are ready for pickup, please pull up to the book drop and call the library at 972-516-6280.
Monday - Thursday
10:00 am to 6:00 pm
Friday & Saturday
10:00 am to 4:00 pm
What is the process for placing a hold for drive-through service?
1. Place items on hold by visiting our library catalog at www.wylietexas.gov/library. Limit 10 per card. You will need your library card number and PIN to sign-in.
2. Wait for notification that your items are ready for pickup. You’ll receive an email or phone call.
3. After arriving at the library drive-through window, call 972-516-6280 and let us know you are here. Please have your library card ready.
The following are not offered as part of holds pickup:
- Retrieving items that are not arrived holds
- Paying fines
- Accepting material donations
We are working on phasing in our in-person events. See our calendar for more information about our virtual events.
May I reserve a meeting room or study room?
Adult study rooms, Bluebonnet Reading Room and meeting rooms are open.
Follow us on social media for more news and updates