Monday - Thursday
10 am to 6 pm
Friday & Saturday
10 am to 4 pm
1. Place items on hold by visiting our library catalog. Limit 10 per card. You will need your library card number and PIN to sign-in.
2. Wait for notification that your items are ready for pickup. You’ll receive an email or phone call.
3. After arriving at the library drive-through window, call 972-516-6280 and let us know you are here. Please have your library card ready.
If you have questions, call us at 972-516-6250, option 2 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following are not offered as part of holds pickup:
- Retrieving items other than arrived holds
- Paying fines
- Accepting material donations