Divisions & Units

Victims' Services

Request email notification when page changes E-Notify
Community Resource and Crisis Assistance Program

The purpose and goal of the Wylie Police Department's Community Resource and Crisis Assistance Program is to assist citizens in the attempt to prevent future crisis events and provide a resource to the community. This is achieved through a follow-up of personal or family support and assistance in an attempt to reach the quality of life a Wylie resident deserves. The program provides updated, accurate and appropriate care and support to victims of crime and those in crisis.

Crisis Assistance Liaison
Officer Angie McIntosh

Fraud and Identity Theft Victims click here.

The Wylie Police Department is dedicated to providing services to crime victims and their families. Our goal is to reduce the short- and long-term effects relating to the traumatic experiences of being a victim of a violent crime. Services provided include, but are not limited to, the following:
  • Assistance in filing for crime victim compensation
  • Court accompaniment
  • Crisis intervention
  • Notification of crime victims' rights
  • Referrals for emergency shelter
  • Referrals for financial assistance and counseling
  • Referrals and assistance with medical services
Crime Victim Information
For more information on crime victims' rights, a brochure (English Brochure) (en Español) is available for viewing online. You may also call and speak with the department's Investigative Services Unit at 972-429-8020 for the status of your criminal case.

Additionally, the state's Attorney General's Office has published information on crime victims’ compensation that is available for viewing. 

Crime Victims' Vigil
Wylie PD hosts the second annual Crime Victims' Vigil Tuesday, April 9, 2019, from 6 to 7 p.m. in Olde City Park, 112 S. Ballard Ave. The event is part of a program to raise awareness about crime victims' rights and issues and to provide the community with information about the resources and services available. It's also held in commemoration of National Crime Victims' Rights Week April 7 - 13 and will include members of Wylie PD, Wylie Citizens Police Academy Alumni Association and P.O.L.I.C.E. Club members, as well as a candle lighting in honor of those who have been victims of crime.

Click here for more Crisis Assistance and Victims' Services Information

contact information

Wylie Municipal Complex 
300 Country Club Rd., Building 100 Wylie, TX 75098
Main #: 972-516-6000 
Monday – Friday; 8 am – 5 pm

Building Inspection2nd floor 
972-516-6420, permits@wylietexas.gov

City Manager, 1st floor 
972-516-6010, citymgr@wylietexas.gov

City Secretary1st floor 
972-516-6020, citysec@wylietexas.gov

Code Enforcement, 2nd floor 
972-516-6440, code@wylietexas.gov 

Communication/Marketing, 1st floor
972-516-6016, publicinfo@wylietexas.gov

Engineering, 2nd floor 
972-516-6400, cityeng@wylietexas.gov

Finance, 1st floor 
972-516-6120, finance@wylietexas.gov

Human Resources, 3rd floor 
972-516-6040, jobs@wylietexas.gov

Planning and Zoning, 2nd floor 
972-516-6320, planning@wylietexas.gov

Parks Administration, 3rd floor 
972-516-6340, parks@wylietexas.gov

Purchasing, 1st floor 
972-516-6040, purchasing@wylietexas.gov

Utility Billing
, 1st floor 
972-516-6100, utility@wylietexas.gov

Recreation Center
300 Country Club Rd., Building 200
972-516-6360, recreation@wylietexas.gov

Monday – Friday, 5:00 am – 10:00 pm
Saturday, 8:00 am – 8:00 pm
Sunday, Noon – 8:00 pm

Rita and Truett Smith Public Library
300 Country Club Rd., Building 300
972-516-6250, libinfo@wylietexas.gov

Monday - Thursday, 10 am – 8 pm
Friday and Saturday, 10 am – 5 pm
Sunday, Closed

Public Safety Complex
2000 N. Hwy. 78
Monday – Friday, 8 am – 5 pm

Municipal Court
972-442-8101, court@wylietexas.gov

Police Administration
972-442-8170, police@wylietexas.gov

Public Safety Communications
972-442-8171, wfdadmin@wylietexas.gov

Fire Administration
972-442-8110, wfdadmin@wylietexas.gov

Fire Stations
Station #1,
1400 S. Ballard Ave., 972-429-8071
Station #2, 555 Country Club Rd., 972-429-8072
Station #3, 210 W.A. Allen Blvd., 972-442-8073
Public Works  (Streets, Water and Wastewater)
949 Hensley Ln., Building 300
After-hours emergency? Contact Police Dispatch, 972-442-8171
Monday – Friday, 7 am – 4 pm

Parks Maintenance
949 Hensley Ln., Building 200
972-516-6340, parks@wylietexas.gov
Monday – Friday, 7 am – 4 pm

Animal Services
949 Hensley Ln., Building 100
972-442-5268, animalcontrol@wylietexas.gov
After-hours emergency? Contact Police Dispatch, 972-442-8171
Monday – Saturday, 8 am – 5 pm

Senior Recreation Center
800 Thomas St.
972-516-6349, recreation@wylietexas.gov
Monday – Friday, 8 am – 4 pm; Saturday, 9 am – 3 pm; Sunday, 1 – 5 pm

Economic Development Corporation
250 S. Hwy. 78
972-442-3367, info@wylieedc.com
Monday – Friday, 8 am – 5 pm

Athletic Field Condition Hotline

Community Waste Disposal (Bulk Pickup/Trash) 

© 2015 City of Wylie Powered By Revize Login