Sponsored by the Friends of the Library
- Review the library's 3D Printer Policy
- Bring your .STL file on a flash drive to the Help Desk. You must fill out a 3D Print Order Form for each file submitted
- Staff will review your file and give you an estimated cost
- The cost to print is 15¢ per gram with a $1.50 minimum
- Library staff will contact you when your print job is ready for pickup
- Objects will be held for 7 days for pickup
Many are available from the Internet and are free to use:
Thingiverse). Look for free designs that have printed successfully.
- Maximum Size of 3D printer bed: 9” x 9” x 9” (229 mm x 229 mm x 229 mm)
- Material: ABS (ABS is not considered food safe)
- Printer: PolyPrinter 229
- Objects print in a single color and the selection of colors is subject to availability. The Library has the following colors on hand:
- Accepted file formats: .STL
No patron will be permitted to use the Library’s 3D printer to create material that is:
- Prohibited by local, state or federal law.
- Unsafe, harmful, dangerous or poses an immediate threat to the well-being of others.
- Obscene or otherwise inappropriate for the library environment or violates the Library’s Patron Behavior Policy.
- In violation of another’s intellectual property rights. For example, the printers will not be used to reproduce material that is subject to copyright, patent, proprietary or trademark protection.