Summer Reading 2021 | May 24th to August 7th
Summer Reading Challenge
Complete a reading log for every three books you read or listen to. Attending adult events also counts. Turn in your first log starting June 21 to earn an embossed luggage tag while supplies last. All logs count as entries into the grand prize drawings.
Only digital logs will be accepted. Click here to submit logs.
- Try the World Food Box: 3-Month Subscription
- The Wordy Traveler Book Box: 1-Quarter Subscription
- Explore Local Food Box: 3-Month Subscription
Last day to complete a log is August 7. One (1) name will be randomly drawn for each of the grand prizes.
- Read or listen to 3 books and record their titles on the log. Books don’t have to be from the library but must be adult or YA level.
- Attending any Adult Event or Book Club during the Challenge also counts towards completing a log. Just fill in the name of the event.
- Logs may be submitted starting June 21. Each participant will be emailed a badge good for one debossed faux leather luggage tag. Claim your luggage tag at the Help Desk or call 972-516-6280 when you arrive if you want to pick it up at the drive-through window. While supplies last.
- Keep reading! Each subsequent log completed improves your chances in the grand prize drawings.
Follow us on social media for more news and updates