Paramedics Plus - Texas Membership
Community members can enroll in the Paramedics Plus Texas membership protection plan to help protect you from out-of-pocket ambulance expenses. It prepays any portion of the ambulance transport charges not covered by insurance or Medicare.
- Full coverage of billed emergency transport charges for members with health insurance.
- 50% coverage of billed emergency transport charges for members without health insurance.
- Coverage of the portion not reimbursed by insurance for medically necessary* non-emergency transportation to or from a hospital or nursing home, including any coinsurance and deductible.
- Coverage for all qualified members of your household (you, your spouse and your dependent children living in your residence who are younger than age 21 or 25 if in college).
- (*Not included is transportation to or from physicians’ offices, pharmacies, physical therapy centers, dentists’ offices or facilities outside the service area.)
The cost of this program requires a $60 annual membership fee. To enroll in the program, follow the link below to sign up. Registration payments cover Oct. 1 each year through Sept. 30 the following year.
If you have additional questions or difficulty enrolling, please call 972-429-8113.