City of Wylie buildings are closed to the public, but we are still working hard to assist customers with any problems you may have. If you have any questions or concerns regarding Streets, please call 972-442-7588. After hours, call Police Dispatch at 972-442-8171.
949 Hensley Lane, Building 300
Wylie, TX 75098
Monday - Friday: 7 am - 3:30 pm (excluding holidays)
To report an emergency after regular operating hours
Contact Police Dispatch at 972-442-8171
Report Issues or Concerns
Potholes, Street Repairs or Alleys
Trash or Debris on Public Property
School Zone Signs or Lights
Traffic Signal Light Malfunction
Services and/or Programs:
- Pothole patching
- Major street patching, milling, grinding, and/or level lifting of the pavement to eliminate standing water
- Alley grading
- Crack sealing
- Fallen tree removal
- Shoulder maintenance
- Street sweeping
- Guard rail repair
- Severe weather response – snow/ice street sanding and high water barricading
- Concrete alley/street repair/reconstruction
- Asphalt street rehabilitation
The Street Division provides for the safe, convenient, and efficient flow of vehicular and pedestrian traffic within the city. This function is implemented through:
- Maintaining and operating school zone signals and signs.
- Providing information to, and regulating the actions of, motorists and pedestrians using signs and markings.
The Street Division works very closely with the City of Wylie Police Department to apprehend graffiti vandals.