Welcome to Wylie. We look forward to providing quality utility services including water and trash.
Utility Service Application & Water Service Agreement Form - If you are moving to the City of Wylie Water District, you can fill out and submit this form to the Utility Billing division in advance to speed up the process. You must upload a copy of your driver's license or identification card, and if you are a renter, you must upload a copy of your lease showing your name and lease date in the Utility Service Application and Water Service Agreement Form. Every customer must review and sign the agreement before the City of Wylie will begin service. In addition, when service to an existing connection has been suspended or terminated, the water service will not be re-established unless we have a signed copy of this agreement.
Disclosure of Information - If you would like to make your address, telephone number, and any information relating to the volume or units of water usage or the amounts billed, public information, please submit this form. If you would like to add an authorized user to your account please use this form.
Update Existing Account Information - Update an existing account. Request a change of mailing address, update a phone number, or request email billing.
- Please allow two business days to start service.
- Deposits will be billed on your first month's bill. Deposit amounts: City of Wylie (water, trash and sewer), $95; After hours $120; Eastfork or Wylie Northeast $20 (sewer and trash only).
- Direct Alarm Monitoring - The City of Wylie will monitor your alarm for only $100 a year, the cost of the required permit. The service cuts out the middle man with calls going directly to our 911 communications center for a faster response and better service.
- Emergency Alerts - Sign up for Nixle and receive text and email emergency alerts and information, including road construction updates, generated directly from our 911 communications center. Simply text your zip code to 888777 or sign up at Nixle.com.
- Stay Informed - Follow us on Facebook.com/WylieTexas; Twitter.com/WylieTexas; and sign up for the eWYLIE Newsletter.
- Issues or Concerns - Use the City's Help Center to submit issues or concerns online. You may also download the GoRequest app in the Apple Store and Android Play Store.
- NTTA - Wylie Utility Billing has teamed up with the North Texas Tollway Authority to become a regional toll tag partner and now sets up new toll tag accounts and sells toll tags. Credit cards are the only acceptable form of payment. Cost to set up the account is $20 for up to two vehicles, and the cards can be loaded up to $40 for three vehicles. If you have any questions visit https://www.ntta.org or contact customer service at 972-818-NTTA (6882).