Trash & Recycle
Trash and recycling service in Wylie is provided by Community Waste Disposal (CWD)
The CWD is now offering weekly Residential Bulk & Brush drop-off on Saturday Mornings. Click here to view the times and acceptable brush & bulk.
Trash Collection Guidelines
- Please bag all trash before putting it in your 95-gallon carts.
- Trash will be serviced once per week. Click here to see the map and schedule.
- Carts must be properly placed by 7 am on your pickup day and will be serviced between 7 am and 7 pm.
- All items must fit inside your cart, the lid must be completely closed, and the cart handles should be facing your home. Trash outside of the carts will NOT be serviced.
- Carts should be placed at the edge of your driveway or curb or alley and should be at least three (3) feet from each other and from any obstacle
Missed trash/recycling and bulk item collection should be reported to CWD within 48 hours; Call 972-392-9300.
- New Year's Day - Pickup as regularly scheduled
- Memorial Day - Holiday observed; schedule slides one day
- Independence Day - Pickup as regularly scheduled
- Labor Day - Holiday observed; schedule slides one day
- Thanksgiving - Holiday observed; schedule slides one day (Thursday picks up on Friday; Friday on Saturday)
- Christmas – Holiday observed; schedule slides one day