• _assets_/images/slider1.jpg
    Forms, Rules, and FAQs

    Home  Facilities  Forms, Rules, and FAQs

Forms, Rules, and FAQs

Parks and Rec Forms, Rules, and FAQs

Schedules and Newsletters
Wylie Recreation Center Open Play Schedule September 2020
Wylie Recreation Center Open Play Schedule October 2020

Recreation Forms

Childcare I.C.E. 2020
Climbing Wall Rental Participation Waiver
Enhancement Request
Gym Rental Guest Check In List
SNAP Waiver Form
Temporary Recreation Pass Request
Parks Vendor Application

Recreation Rules and Guidelines
Terms and Definitions
Recreation Facility
Classroom and Meeting Room
Climbing Wall
Facility Reservation Terms and Conditions
Policies and Guidelines

FAQs - Gym Areas

I am the coach of a basketball/volleyball team. When can I bring my team into the gym to practice? 

The Gym and all Open Play areas are available on a first-come, first-served basis to Pass Holders. Space and equipment may not be monopolized by an individual or group. Games are open to anyone to join in. A rental is required for team coaching, direct or indirect supervision of training, drills, controlled conditions and organized practice. With at least two weeks notice and availability the Gym may be rented during designated rental times. A Recreation Facility may not be used to conduct business. Money is not to be exchanged for goods or services. Please also refer to Recreation Facility and Gym Rules and Guidelines.

Do I need to have a Rec Pass to participate or watch Toddler Gym? Does my toddler need a Recreation Pass?
Yes, the parent or guardian does; the toddler, age 2 and younger, does not. Toddler Gym is an Open Play activity. A Rec Pass is required for anyone age 3 and up participating in or on-looking an Open Play activity. Anyone age 2 and younger does not need to have a Rec Pass; however they need to be with (and directly supervised by) an adult age 18 years or older who has a valid Rec Pass. Please also refer to Recreation Facility and Gym Rules and Guidelines.

FAQs - Childcare Areas
May I pick up my kids if another parent has dropped them off in the Childcare Area?
The person who drops the child off must come in to pick up the child. A child will only be released to the person who checks the child in. A valid Recreation Pass or valid driver’s license must be presented at check-in and check-out.

May I purchase a Childcare Punch Card or Childcare Day Pass in the child care room?
All transactions must be completed at the front desk. Any required fees for use of the Childcare Areas are due at the Guest Services Desk prior to admittance.

Can childcare staff feed or change a baby or toddler?
Please bring your child fed, and bring your child in a clean diaper or fully potty trained. Facility employees will not feed, diaper or assist with toileting. Food, drink and gum are prohibited in the Childcare Areas. Water in a spillproof cup or bottle is allowed. Glass containers are prohibited.

May I bring my niece, nephew, grandchild or neighbor’s child?
You may bring another person's child if the parent/legal guardian of that child has a signed Childcare waiver on file. The parent/legal guardian must list you as an authorized pick-up and drop-off person. A Parent or Legal Guardian user who has a valid Annual Adult, Annual Senior or Annual Family Recreation Pass may access the Childcare Areas service at no additional charge. For all other users, fees apply.

FAQs - Fitness Areas
Why are sleeves required in the Fitness Area?
The matter of sleeveless shirts is one of safety and hygiene at the Center. Sweat is one of the major contributors to corrosion and breakdown of fitness equipment. Sleeved shirts help protect the integrity and proper function of the fitness equipment. Sleeveless shirts are permitted on the basketball court, aerobics room, and other areas of the facility.

contact information

Wylie Municipal Complex 
300 Country Club Rd., Building 100 Wylie, TX 75098
Main #: 972-516-6000 
Monday – Friday; 8 am – 5 pm

Building Inspection2nd floor 
972-516-6420, permits@wylietexas.gov

City Manager, 1st floor 
972-516-6010, citymgr@wylietexas.gov

City Secretary1st floor 
972-516-6020, citysec@wylietexas.gov

Code Enforcement, 2nd floor 
972-516-6440, code@wylietexas.gov 

Communication/Marketing, 1st floor
972-516-6016, publicinfo@wylietexas.gov

Engineering, 2nd floor 
972-516-6400, cityeng@wylietexas.gov

Finance, 1st floor 
972-516-6120, finance@wylietexas.gov

Human Resources, 3rd floor 
972-516-6040, jobs@wylietexas.gov

Planning and Zoning, 2nd floor 
972-516-6320, planning@wylietexas.gov

Parks Administration, 3rd floor 
972-516-6340, parks@wylietexas.gov

Purchasing, 1st floor 
972-516-6040, purchasing@wylietexas.gov

Utility Billing
, 1st floor 
972-516-6100, utility@wylietexas.gov

Recreation Center
300 Country Club Rd., Building 200
972-516-6340, recreation@wylietexas.gov

Monday – Friday, 5:00 am – 10:00 pm
Saturday, 8:00 am – 8:00 pm
Sunday, Noon – 8:00 pm

Rita and Truett Smith Public Library
300 Country Club Rd., Building 300
972-516-6250, libinfo@wylietexas.gov

Monday - Thursday, 10 am – 8 pm
Friday and Saturday, 10 am – 5 pm
Sunday, Closed

Public Safety Complex
2000 N. Hwy. 78
Monday – Friday, 8 am – 5 pm

Municipal Court
972-442-8101, court@wylietexas.gov

Police Administration
972-442-8170, police@wylietexas.gov

Public Safety Communications
972-442-8171, wfdadmin@wylietexas.gov

Fire Administration
972-442-8110, wfdadmin@wylietexas.gov

Fire Stations
Station #1,
1400 S. Ballard Ave., 972-429-8071
Station #2, 555 Country Club Rd., 972-429-8072
Station #3, 210 W.A. Allen Blvd., 972-442-8073
Public Works  (Streets, Water and Wastewater)
949 Hensley Ln., Building 300
After-hours emergency? Contact Police Dispatch, 972-442-8171
Monday – Friday, 7 am – 4 pm

Parks and Recreation Administration
949 Hensley Ln., Building 200
972-516-6340, parks@wylietexas.gov
Monday – Friday, 7 am – 4 pm

Animal Services
949 Hensley Ln., Building 100
972-442-5268, animalcontrol@wylietexas.gov
After-hours emergency? Contact Police Dispatch, 972-442-8171
Monday – Saturday, 8 am – 5 pm

Senior Recreation Center
800 Thomas St.
972-516-6340, recreation@wylietexas.gov
Monday – Friday, 8 am – 4 pm; Saturday, 9 am – 3 pm; Sunday, 1 – 5 pm

Thomas and Mattie Brown House
301 North Ballard Ave.
972-516-6340, recreation@wylietexas.gov 
Tuesday - Saturday, 9 am – 1 pm

Economic Development Corporation
250 S. Hwy. 78
972-442-3367, info@wylieedc.com
Monday – Friday, 8 am – 5 pm

Athletic Field Condition Hotline

Community Waste Disposal (Bulk Pickup/Trash) 

© 2015 City of Wylie Powered By Revize Login