Find a Pavilion
View complete list of Wylie Parks and Recreation COVID-19 closures and availability, here.
Schedule your next meeting, party, gathering, or special event with us! Book online by clicking the above "Reserve Now! button.
Special events other than typical parties/picnics will require submission of a Park Event Application prior to approval of reservation.
The pavilions at Founders Park and Pirate Cove Playground are available only on a first-come, first-served basis. If you are planning a field trip there with a large group, i.e. school, church, daycare, etc., please contact us at 972-516-6340 or email@example.com for more information. View Pavilion and Gazebo FAQs, here.
Fees to Reserve:
- Non-resident Fee $25 per hour
- Wylie Resident Fee $10 per hour
- Wylie Non-Profits $5 per hour
Please note that restrooms and drinking fountains located at Olde City Park and Community Park are closed and winterized the first week of December through February 28 (dates subject to change during threats of freezing weather.) A portable toilet will be placed on site during closing period.
OLDE CITY PARK PAVILION OR GAZEBO
112 South Ballard Avenue
800 Thomas St.
- Available to reserve for a fee, Sunday through Friday, 6 am – midnight, year round
- Saturdays are blocked for reservations during baseball season, however, available on a first-come, first-served basis during that time
- Saturday reservations are accepted for a fee, late-June through mid-August and late-November through mid-March
- Click on blue "Reserve Now" button above to view availability and reserve
No restrooms or electrical outlets available at these parks