Find a Pavilion
PAVILION RENTAL GENERAL INFORMATION
Schedule your next meeting, party, gathering, or special event with us! Please call 972-516-6340 to reserve (reservations cannot be made online.)
Special events other than typical parties/picnics will require submission of a Vendor Application prior to approval of reservation.
The pavilions at Founders Park and Pirate Cove Playground are available only on a first-come, first-served basis. If you are planning a field trip there with a large group, i.e. school, church, daycare, etc., please contact us at 972-516-6340 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
Fees to Reserve:
- Non-resident Fee $25 per hour
- Wylie Resident Fee $10 per hour
- Wylie Non-Profits $5 per hour
Please note that restrooms and drinking fountains located at Olde City Park and Community Park are closed and winterized the first week of December through Feb. 28 (dates subject to change during threats of freezing weather.) A portable toilet will be placed on site during closing period.
OLDE CITY PARK PAVILION OR GAZEBO
112 South Ballard Avenue
800 Thomas St.
- Sunday through Friday, 6 am – midnight, year round
- Saturdays are blocked for reservations during baseball season, however, available on a first-come, first-served basis only
- Saturday reservations are accepted mid-June through Aug. 31 and Nov. 1 through mid-March