Not-For-Profit Assistance Program
The Wylie City Council Has Dispersed All Funds At This Time
The Wylie City Council has approved funding to assist not-for-profit organizations that have been impacted by COVID-19. Please see the details below in preparation for the application process beginning June 22 (Open through Sept. 30).
1. Services and programs are need-based, nondiscriminatory, and provided to the citizens of the City.
2. No more than 25% of the public funds request may be for salaries; however, under unusual circumstances, exceptions may be approved by the City Council.
3. Funding received will not be used for social functions, parties, receptions, fund-raising benefits, refreshments, beverages, licensing fees of any kind, underwriting, investments, stocks, bonds, or any financial obligation, or interest and/or depreciation on loans, fines, penalties, or costs of litigation.
4. Presentations of qualified applicant requests will be made at a City Council meeting, to include a public hearing.
5. Donations will be based on the benefit to the public and the priorities of community outcomes.
6. The organization will adhere to general accounting principles as set by law. Continued compliance with these standards is a criterion for possible future donations. Submission of an end-of-year financial report to the City after the donation is granted is required as a condition of the receipt of funds.
Questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.